"HowdyBA did the most amazing job of showing us Argentina,
Without our guide Mike we would have covered only a third of
what we did. We really got under the skin of this massive city experiencing the most amazing food, restaurants and music not mentioned in the guide books – wonderful! From Buenos Aires to the Andes, the trip was the perfect balance of organised but with enough flexibility to allow us to explore on our own. I wholeheartedly recommend these trips, and have done so.
– not to be missed."
Helen and Grant, Northcote, Auckland. HowdyBA June 2011
- Howie’s Buenos Aires on Kiwi Fm
- Itinerary: Buenos Aires
- Articles on Buenos Aires
- Travel Blog 2008
- Apartment One for Howdy Buenos Aires Tour
- Travel Blog 2009
- Travel Blog 2010
- 2012 Travel Dates
- Itinerary: Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- Photo Album
- Howdy Buenos Aires in Woman’s Day 2011
- Time to Tango – Alive Magazine
- The Andes Horse Trek…
- ArteBA 2012 Itinerary
- The small print…writ large
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.